Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas Porch

Oh how I love this time of year. I love the cooler temperatures, the beautiful decorations, the happy people, the threat of Santa that still works with The Boy, the movies, the food, the lights and everything else that comes with this most wonderful season, except for that dang elf on the shelf!  I swear that thing really does horrible things while we sleep!  That's why I always include Woody and Buzz in his escapades.  I know Woody and Buzz will protect us all!  I love this all until January 2nd and then it can all go away! Especially the snow! So for now, lets enjoy the beauty of today's efforts... 


I had to get a shot of it at night. It's hard to see the oversized, evergreen wreath, but trust me when I tell you that it's there!  Also, yes... we will be hiding the cords with the rest of the decor!