Saturday, August 3, 2013

Manual Labor


People often ask what possessed us to have FOUR kids!?!  First of all, I'm from a family of 6 kids and my husband from 5... our family is perfect for us.  Also, my husband needed some testosterone in our home.  He is the best Daddy of girls on the planet, but dance competitions and Princess talk can get a bit redundant so we had to go for that 4th!  GOAL!  The real reason we had 4 kids is quite simple... free manual labor!  If you want to own a farmhouse, it takes a lot of work!  Especially when yours was left only 72% done my Stronzo and his Cronies.  These kids are learning the art of burrowing a canal under the sidewalk for sprinkler pipe!  Look at The Prude's face in the first picture compared to the second when Dad turned the water on!  Mud right up the schnoz!  Why didn't I get this on video?  Oh that's right, I was sitting on the porch, drinking Dr. Pepper in the shade!