Friday, April 13, 2018

Practically Imperfect In Every Way...

It's time for our favorite post... Practically Imperfect!  {Audience Applause!}  This is what I have been staring at for a few days.  The orange blanket belongs to The Boy.  He's been asked to take it up to his room at least 207 times.  The blanket under The Boy's belongs to The Prude.  She's been at rehearsal this week so she's only been asked 123 times.  To a teenager, that's like -16 so she is in the clear until it's still sitting there tomorrow.  Then all heck will break loose!  The basket of laundry could easily be folded by myself, but I've been giving the children the benefit of the doubt that they will willingly fold it without being asked.  We're going on day 4.  They've watched TV, played on their phones and chatted every single afternoon on these very couches and yet the basket remains piled with laundry.  I'm starting to question the very brightness of my 4 children.  However, The Boy has done an awesome job of removing my Magnolia magazines from my cute {DECORATIVE} serving tray to use as his personal desk/phone gaming center/crap collector.  I'm super happy to provide my children with such niceties as these!  It's also been very generous of him to leave multiple pairs of dirty socks for me to step on every time I pass through this room.  His thoughtfulness in providing my feet with cushion is more than I could ever ask for.