Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Instagram

Yes, I gave in!  I'm old.  I'm technically illiterate. Not, technically illiterate.  That's obvious since I write a blog, but technology illiterate I guess would be the better description.  I actually opened an IG account for this blog a few months ago and then lost it and couldn't find it! Luckily, The Prude is an average teenager and all things technology literate so she found it for me.  She's not just a prude, she's brilliant in all things social media!  Since she found it and I felt guilty for losing it... I posted some posts.  See?  I don't even know the correct vernacular for IG? I could probably learn it, but I just don't want to!  I blame it on drinking Dr. Pepper first thing in the morning!  It makes me brain dead!  I will try to keep posting to the IG account and one day I'll figure out how to add the link to the sidebar of this blog, but today is not that day.  The Prude is at school and I need her help! ;)  Until then, it's "freakinawesomefarmhouse" on IG so go find me and follow!  I know it's an unconventional farmhouse page name, but if I'm anything... it's unconventional.  My original name for my blog was going to be "Our Farmhouse on Alexander", but then Stronzo happened.  I think calling it my "Freakin' Awesome Farmhouse", encourages me to see the good and the positives instead of all that went so, so wrong!  I had someone ask why my url is ourfrigginawesomefarmhouse.blogspot.com and the home page says "freakin' awesome".  Well, when I set up my IG account, I was told that "Friggin'" was offensive.  I'm sorry IG, but have you followed some of your "innocent" hashtags?  I think you might have your moral priorities mixed up, but whatevs... Our Freakin' Awesome Farmhouse it is!